Gene Graham – Partner
Gene Graham has been an attorney in Missouri since 1985. He has the commanding courtroom presence needed to try even the most complex injury cases in federal and state courts. He initially practiced law with his father and went on to join White, Graham, Buckley & Carr, LLC in 1990. He frequently participates as a lecturer for continuing legal education programs sponsored by local bar associations and the Missouri Bar.
A native of Raytown, MO and a graduate of Raytown South High School, Gene now lives in Lee's Summit. He and his wife Lori have three children — Patrick, Lindsey and Jack.
Areas of practice
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Kansas City Area Super Lawyers, KC Magazine
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™
Gene's alma mater is the University of Missouri at Kansas City, where he received his J.D. in 1984 and his B.S. in 1981.
Admissions and professional memberships
Admitted to practice law in Missouri, Gene belongs to the:
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- American Board of Trial Advocacy
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Pi Sigma Alpha
Gene is a coach and a sponsor of youth sports activities in the Lee's Summit area.
Exceptional results. Personal service. Good lawyers.
When you need an attorney, contact White, Graham, Buckley & Carr online to schedule a free initial consultation with our Independence, MO personal injury law firm. We serve clients in Eastern Jackson County, the Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas and Missouri.